Reggio Emilia Resources
Find below additional resources on our dual-language curriculum and educational philosophy.
Reggio Emilia links
- Summary of the “Reggio Emilia Approach”
- Reggio Emilia Foundation website homepage. From here you can access the Reggio Children website, as well as articles, news, and updates in the educational field as they relate to the Reggio Emilia approach.
- North American Reggio-Emilia Alliance (NAREA) homepage. Here you can find information about the Reggio Emilia method, and you can find access to many more of NAREA’s resources.
- “Bringing Reggio Emilia home: An innovative approach to early childhood education.” An account of Louise Caldwell’s perspective sheds light onto the role Reggio Emilia played in her understanding of the world.
- An article that highlights and explains the Reggio Emilia approach within the school environment and community, and delves further into its use in an art classroom in particular.